saxonvoter: Drawing of two cowboys riding horses, colored in a rainbow gradient (cowboys)
[personal profile] saxonvoter

Soooo... It was fun while it lasted.

I haven't really been here on Dreamwidth in years, although I always remembered that this site existed as an alternative to the social media platforms.

I've been quite busy with drawing and painting, so I've just done less blogging and writing in general. Long story short, I was really into drawing until I went to art school for a year in 2014-2015, got depressed, and stopped drawing for almost 5 years. I only kinda managed to get back to it in the start of 2020 just before COVID hit.

I have no idea which platform I'll post my art now. I really was using Pillowfort for that, and PF really felt like it had organic reach and people actually interacted with each others posts. And I honestly, I found the other social media sites annoying. I know a lot of people still use Twitter, but I'm not going back to that trash fire. And apparently Bluesky is doing some AI stuff now? Sigh.

I do still use tumblr, although not in the way I used to, but it's way less art focused and more generic and fandom related topics. There seems to have been an increase in art blogs on there though, so idk. I'm also on Tiktok, but that's a whole another can of forms.

Anyway, just thought I'd write up this quick update to let people know I still have my login for this site, LOL.

About me

I'm Antony Oscar! He/him. 31. 🏳️‍⚧️ Finnish artist and writer with ADHD. I dabble in all mediums and art forms, traditional and digital.


Elsewhere by [tumblr.com profile] saxonvoter, antonyofell (PF), [tumblr.com profile] antony-art, and [bsky.app profile] antonyofell.bsky.social.

CURRENTLY OBSESSED WITH
Baldur's Gate 3, Project Hail Mary, Dragon Age, Hannibal, and more.

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 24th, 2026 14:26
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios